- SweatStop® Deodorant for Men - with functional anti-odour complex
- How does the functional anti-odour complex work?
- Use of SweatStop® Deodorant for Men
- Ingredients of SweatStop® Deo Men
SweatStop® Deodorant for Men - with functional anti-odour complex
SweatStop® Deodorant for Men against body odour will make you feel comfortable in your skin again. No more unpleasant odours!
- for use on the armpits
- subtle fragrance with a fresh, masculine note. Excellent as a background for your personal fragrance - just use your personal men's fragrance as usual (perfume, after shave, eau de toilette)
- ideal for use in combination with a SweatStop® Antiperspirant
SweatStop® Deodorant for Men with sodium salt, citric acid and sage counteracts body odour. The new functional anti-odour complex combats the development of body odour at the root. It starts before the body odour can even arise.
SweatStop® Deodorant for Men should not be confused with an antiperspirant. It does not fight perspiration, nor does it whitewash unrelated odours. SweatStop® Deodorant for Men takes very targeted action against the bacteria responsible for the odour. The special complex of functional substances of natural origin creates an unpleasant environment for the bacteria and thereby combats their sweat-decomposing activity.
SweatStop® Deodorant for Men has a subtle, fresh scent with a masculine touch. For a long-lasting feeling of freshness!For a long-lasting feeling of security, we recommend combined use with a SweatStop® Antiperspirant. This is applied before going to bed and specifically combats sweat formation, while the SweatStop® deodorant provides security against the development of body odour in the morning.
The advantages of SweatStop® Deodorant for Men
- against odour formation, for a long lasting security
- with a functional anti-odour complex made from lactyl lactic acid ester sodium salt, triethyl citrate and essential sage oil
- subtle masculine fragrance, so that you can continue to use your personal men's fragrance (perfume, after shave, eau de toilette)
- no use of parabens, silicones, mineral oils, SLS / SLES, PEG, PPG, colorants
How does the functional anti-odour complex work?
The functional anti-odour complex counteracts the development of body odour. It is based on a combination of a sodium compound, a derivative of citric acid and sage oil.
Lactyl lactic acid ester sodium salt (Sodium Caproyl / Lauroyl Lactylate) is a multifunctional co-emulsifier of natural origin, which is obtained from vegetable oils. Thanks to its molecular structure, this additive enables two fundamentally immiscible components to be mixed into a homogeneous system. The substance is said to have moisturizing, skin-smoothing properties, optimized absorption of active ingredients and a prolonged release of fragrances in formulations. Its antimicrobial attributes are said to dampen the growth of microbes on the skin.
Triethyl citrate is a derivative of citric acid that acts against the sweat-decomposing bacterial enzymes and thus combats the formation of sweat odour. Compared to other ingredients used in this product category, it has no sensitizing or skin bacterial flora-changing properties, so it does not cause hypersensitivity. The molecule counteracts the formation of bad odours, which are caused by the breakdown of the components of eccrine and apocrine sweat into free short-chain fatty acids in the bacterial flora on the skin. Triethyl citrate is attacked by bacteria instead of natural sebum and hydrolyzes itself to ethyl alcohol and citric acid. Ethyl alcohol has bacteriostatic properties, while citric acid prevents the formation of capric acid, caprylic and butyric acid, which are characterized by a musky and pungent odour, by lowering the pH of the treated area. High compatibility and excellent deodorant properties make triethyl citrate an ideal ingredient for deodorants.
Sage essential oil (Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil) is associated with deodorant, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Sage essential oil is extracted from the leaves of Salvia Officinalis, an aromatic plant from the Lamiaceae family. Sage is also said to have astringent and shit-inhibiting properties, which is why it is used in natural cosmetics because of its dampening effect on sweat production. Sage oil is also associated with antiseptic properties and is therefore often found in skin cleansing products. Its characteristics make it one of the most valuable essential oils for skin care.
How SweatStop® Deodorant works against the development of body odour
Without the use of a SweatStop® deodorant, body odour occurs as follows:
- The sweat glands produce sweat. The odourless sweat (B) contains fats (D) and proteins (E)
- Since sweating creates a moist environment on the skin (A), in which bacteria (C) feel comfortable, these increase in number
- When the fats and proteins are broken down by these bacteria, odour-causing molecules (F) are produced as waste products
- (A) Skin
- (B) Sweat
- (C) Bacteria
- (D) Fats
- (E) Protein
- (F) Odour molecules
The functional anti-odour complex of the SweatStop® deodorant intervenes in this process: lactyl lactic acid ester sodium salt and essential sage oil counteract bacterial colonization with antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Citric acid changes the pH value and thus combats the enzymes that break down sweat.
Use of SweatStop® Deodorant for Men
Apply SweatStop® Deodorant generously to the armpits in the morning and if necessary.
If you also sweat heavily, we explicitly recommend applying a SweatStop® Antiperspirant such as SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte in the evening before going to bed.