- Antiperspirant lotion against sweating above average on the hands
- Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant hand lotion
- SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
- Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Instant Lotion
Antiperspirant lotion against sweating above average on the hands
SweatStop® Instant is recommended if you tend to have humid hands. It disposes of an instant effect. Hands remain dry for up to one hour, depending on exposure and quantity applied. The color of the lotion is that of the skin. Worldwide one-of-a-kind product for persons suffering from hand sweat. Ideal in combination with SweatStop® Forte max, which disposes of a long-term effect.
- Areas of application: Hands
Overview of advantages
- Instantly drys hands
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio
- Worldwide one-of-a-kind-product
- Ideal for travelling due to its size
- Color of the skin
- 30 day money back guarantee
Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant hand lotion
1. Application for weak up to strong perspiration (only Instant)
- Clean and dry hands
- Apply a pea sized amount on palms or soles, rub in and let dry
The effect takes place immediately and remains for 1-3 hours, depending on the exposure of hands respectively feet. Use a larger amount for a higher intensity or a longer effect. Repeat if required.
2. Application for strong up to extreme perspiration (Forte max & Instant)
For strong up to extreme perspiration the spray SweatStop® Forte max is to be additionally applied to SweatStop® Instant (see 2.1).
- Clean and dry hands
- Apply up to 5 sprays of SweatStop® Forte max and massage until the solution permeated the skin completely
Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application.
For SweatStop® Instant please note:
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Let it dry completely to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Instant Lotion
- Application area
- Product intensity
- Instant Effect. Binds sweat on the skin and drys the hands for up to one hour
- Active protection
- Short term effect, remains up to one hour
- Dosage form
- Lotion, in tube
- 50 ml
- Clean and dry hands. Apply a pea sized amount on palms, rub in and let dry
- Rhythm of application
- If required (several times a day)
- Lasts up to
- 3-6 months
- Aluminum salts
- Yes, disinfectant
- Dermatologically tested
- Yes, very good skin compatibility
- Money back guarantee
- Yes, 30 day money back guarantee
- After ISO 9001 & GMP
- Manufactured in
- How strong do you sweat?