SweatStop Aloe Vera Forte plus is to be recommended if you tend to sweat extremely, even without physical exertion. It stops sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover it provides for a gentle skin care and a 48 to 72 hour active protection. Aloe vera, panthenol (provitamin B5), camphor and other selected additives in the proper formulation guarantees a particularly mild and cultivating application.
- Areas of application: Body (Underarms, chest,...)
- For sensitive skin
Overview of advantages
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio with (£ 5.91 / 30 ml or $ 9.57 / 1.1 FL.OZ. !!!)
- Content lasts many months
- Provides 48 to 72 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Please note: Before deciding in favor of SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte plus you should have tried out SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte as in most cases it strong enough.
Directions for use
To develop their sweating and odor blocking effect, SweatStop® antiperspirants have to be applied just before going to bed on clean and completely dry skin. In order that the solution can permeate and that the salts can close the pores, anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application needs to be avoided. The application needs to be repeated every 2-3 days. In the morning washing as usual and, if desired, applying a deodorant or a skin care lotion is possible. The effect will become evident after 1-3 applications. In rare cases it may take longer to unfold.
- Clean and dry respective part of the skin before going to bed
- Apply once
- Leave on until completely dry before putting on clothes to avoid stains
Indication for facial application and application on the head (without hair): It is recommended applying the lotion SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive first. Only if required a SweatStop® antiperspirant with a higher degree of intensity like for instance SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte should be applied. SweatStop® sprays need to be applied with a piece of cotton wool in this case.
Indication for application on the head (with hair): It is recommended applying the spray SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive first. Only if required a SweatStop® antiperspirant with a higher degree of intensity like for instance SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte should be applied. In case of colored hair it is to be tried out carefully as the application of an antiperspirant could possibly lead to discoloration.
Directions for use summarized in a video
For all SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
Ingredients of SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte plus
Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Aluminum Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Laurate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Allantoin, Disodium Edta, Camphor
- Application area
- Underarms, body, head
- Skin caring additives
- Aloe vera, panthenol (provitamin B5), camphor
- Active protection
- Yes. 48-72 h
- Dosage form
- Fluid, in pump spray
- 100 ml
- Just before going to bed on dry skin
- Rhythm of application
- Every 2-3 days
- Lasts up to
- 4-8 months
- Aluminum salts
- Yes, disinfectant
- Dermatologically tested
- Yes, very good skin compatibility
- Money back guarantee
- Yes, 30 day money back guarantee
- Manufactured following ISO 9001 & GMP
- Manufactured in
- Product intensity
- 19 (on a scale from 0 to 23)