- Areas of application: Hands
Overview of advantages
- Instantly drys hands
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio
- Worldwide one-of-a-kind-product
- Ideal for travelling due to its size
- Color of the skin
- 30 day money back guarantee
Directions for use
1. Application for weak up to strong perspiration (only Instant)
- Clean and dry hands
- Apply a pea sized amount on palms or soles, rub in and let dry
The effect takes place immediately and remains for 1-3 hours, depending on the exposure of hands respectively feet. Use a larger amount for a higher intensity or a longer effect. Repeat if required.
2. Application for strong up to extreme perspiration (Forte max & Instant)
For strong up to extreme perspiration the spray SweatStop® Forte max is to be additionally applied to SweatStop® Instant (see 2.1).
- Clean and dry hands
- Apply up to 5 sprays of SweatStop® Forte max and massage until the solution permeated the skin completely
Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application.
Directions for use summarized in a video
For SweatStop® Instant please note:
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Let it dry completely to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
Ingredients of SweatStop® Instant
- Application area
- Product intensity
- Instant Effect. Binds sweat on the skin and drys the hands for up to one hour
- Active protection
- Short term effect, remains up to one hour
- Dosage form
- Lotion, in tube
- 50 ml
- Clean and dry hands. Apply a pea sized amount on palms, rub in and let dry
- Rhythm of application
- If required (several times a day)
- Lasts up to
- 3-6 months
- Aluminum salts
- Yes, disinfectant
- Dermatologically tested
- Yes, very good skin compatibility
- Money back guarantee
- Yes, 30 day money back guarantee
- Manufactured following ISO 9001 & GMP
- Manufactured in