- Antiperspirant against sweating above average on the face and forehead
- Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant against facial sweat
- SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
- Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive Lotion
Antiperspirant against sweating above average on the face and forehead
SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive is to be recommended if you have sensitive skin and sweat even without physical exertion. It stops sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover it provides for a gentle skin care and a 24 to 48 hour active protection. Aloe vera, panthenol (provitamin B5) and other selected additives in the proper formulation guarantees a particularly mild and cultivating application.
- Recommended if you have sensitive skin and sweat even without physical exertion. SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive stops sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover it provides for a gentle skin care and a 24 to 48 hour active protection.His-and-hers
- Areas of application: Face / head
- For sensitive skin
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio with
- Ideal for travel
- Provides a 24 to 48 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Legend for pictograms
I sweat easily from hands or feet. Instant effect.
I sweat above average, noticeably more than others
I sweat profusely with little exertion. Bestseller
I sweat profusely without physical exertion
I sweat profusely from hands or feet
Product can be sprayed "upside down". For back or feet
Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant against facial sweat
To develop their sweating and odor blocking effect, SweatStop® antiperspirants have to be applied just before going to bed on clean and completely dry skin. In order that the solution can permeate and that the salts can close the pores, anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application needs to be avoided. The application needs to be repeated every 2-3 days. In the morning washing as usual and, if desired, applying a deodorant or a skin care lotion is possible. The effect will become evident after 1-3 applications. In rare cases it may take longer to unfold.
- Clean and dry respective part of the skin before going to bed
- Apply once
- Leave on until completely dry before putting on clothes to avoid stains
Indication for facial application and application on the head (without hair): It is recommended applying the lotion SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive first. Only if required a SweatStop® antiperspirant with a higher degree of intensity like for instance SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte should be applied. SweatStop® sprays need to be applied with a piece of cotton wool in this case.
How does a SweatStop® antiperspirant work against strong sweating?
For all SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
See 4 samples how the test is conducted:
Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Sensitive Lotion
Aqua, Aluminum Chloride, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Galactoarabinan, Steareth-21, PEG-8 Distearate, Steareth-2, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cyclomethicone, Glyceryl Stearatese, Panthenol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Methylisothiazolinone, BHT, Limonene, Linalool
- Manufactured in
- Active protection
- Yes, 24-48 h
- Lasts up to
- 3-6 months
- Just before going to bed on dry skin
- Application area
- Face, head without hair
- Aluminum salts
- Dermatologically tested
- Yes, very good skin compatibility
- Money back guarantee
- Yes, 30 day money back guarantee
- Rhythm of application
- Every 2-3 days
- Product intensity
- 08 (on a scale from 0 to 23)
- Yes, disinfectant
- Dosage form
- Lotion, in tube
- After ISO 9001 & GMP
- Skin caring additives
- Aloe vera, dexpanthenol (provitamin B5)
- 50 ml
- How strong do you sweat?
- Above average