- Antiperspirant armpit spray against very strong sweating in the armpits or on the body
- Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant armpit sprays
- SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
- Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte plus armpit spray
Antiperspirant armpit spray against very strong sweating in the armpits or on the body
SweatStop Aloe Vera Forte plus is to be recommended if you tend to sweat extremely, even without physical exertion. It stops sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover it provides for a gentle skin care and a 48 to 72 hour active protection. Aloe vera, panthenol (provitamin B5), camphor and other selected additives in the proper formulation guarantees a particularly mild and cultivating application.
- Areas of application: Body (Underarms, chest,...)
- For sensitive skin
Overview of advantages
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio with (£ 5.91 / 30 ml or $ 9.57 / 1.1 FL.OZ. !!!)
- Content lasts many months
- Provides 48 to 72 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Please note: Before deciding in favor of SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte plus you should have tried out SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte as in most cases it strong enough.
Legend for pictograms
I sweat easily from hands or feet. Instant effect.
I sweat above average, noticeably more than others
I sweat profusely with little exertion. Bestseller
I sweat profusely without physical exertion
I sweat profusely from hands or feet
Product can be sprayed "upside down". For back or feet
Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant armpit sprays
- Clean and dry respective part of the skin before going to bed
- Apply once
- Leave on until completely dry before putting on clothes to avoid stains
How does a SweatStop® antiperspirant work against strong sweating?
For all SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte plus armpit spray
- Manufactured in
- Active protection
- Yes. 48-72 h
- Lasts up to
- 4-8 months
- Just before going to bed on dry skin
- Application area
- Underarms, body, head
- Aluminum salts
- Dermatologically tested
- Yes, very good skin compatibility
- Money back guarantee
- Yes, 30 day money back guarantee
- Rhythm of application
- Every 2-3 days
- Product intensity
- 19 (on a scale from 0 to 23)
- Yes, disinfectant
- Dosage form
- Fluid, in pump spray
- After ISO 9001 & GMP
- Skin caring additives
- Aloe vera, panthenol (provitamin B5), camphor
- 100 ml
- How strong do you sweat?
- Very strong: without activity