- Antiperspirant foot spray against sweating on the feet
- Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant foot spray
- SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
- Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Forte max foot spray
Antiperspirant foot spray against sweating on the feet
- Areas of application: Feet
In exceptional cases (if SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte plus Upside Down did not bring about relief) also for other parts of the body difficult to access like e.g. the back
- To be applied on healthy skin
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Upside down spray system for parts of the body difficult to access
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Content lasts many months
- Provides 24 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Notice: SweatStop® Forte max Foot Spray reduces sweating at feet for 24 hours. As the skin at feet is thicker than e.g. underarms, liquids and thus SweatStop® antiperspirants cannot permeate the skin the same way. Therefore the sweat reducing effect can take longer to arise. The spray is used right before going to bed. It needs to be sprayed on and massaged until the solution permeates the skin completely. This can be repeated up to 5 times.
Legend for pictograms
I sweat easily from hands or feet. Instant effect.
I sweat above average, noticeably more than others
I sweat profusely with little exertion. Bestseller
I sweat profusely without physical exertion
I sweat profusely from hands or feet
Product can be sprayed "upside down". For back or feet
Use of SweatStop® antiperspirant foot spray
- before going to bed dry your feet
- If necessary, remove dried-out skin layer so that the solution can permeate the skin more easily
- Spray on and massage until the solution permeates the skin. This can be repeated up to 3 times.
How does a SweatStop® antiperspirant work against strong sweating?
For all SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Forte max foot spray
- Manufactured in
- Active protection
- Yes, 24 hours for feet, up to 72 hours for other parts of the body
- Lasts up to
- 4-8 months
- Just before going to bed on dry skin
- Application area
- Back, body, underarms, feet
- Aluminum salts
- Dermatologically tested
- Yes, very good skin compatibility
- Money back guarantee
- Yes, 30 day money back guarantee
- Rhythm of application
- Feet every day, other parts every 2-3 days
- Product intensity
- 23 (on a scale from 0 to 23)
- Yes, disinfectant
- Dosage form
- Fluid, in upside down pump spray
- After ISO 9001 & GMP
- 100 ml
- How strong do you sweat?
- Strong: with little activity