SweatStop® Forte max is to be recommended if you tend to sweat at hands, even without physical exertion. It reduces sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover it provides for a 24 hour active protection. When applying in the evenings a long-term effect arises. Ideal in combination with SweatStop® Instant, which disposes of an instant effect.
- Areas of application: Hands
In exceptional cases (if SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte plus did not bring about relief) also for underarms or body
- To be applied on healthy skin
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio
- Content lasts many months
- Provides 48 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Notice: SweatStop® Forte max Hand Spray reduces sweating at hands for 24 hours. As the skin at hands is thicker than e.g. underarms, liquids and thus SweatStop® antiperspirants cannot permeate the skin the same way. Therefore the sweat reducing effect can take longer to arise. The spray is used right before going to bed. It needs to be sprayed on and massaged until the solution permeates the skin completely. This can be repeated up to 5 times.
Directions for use
To develop their sweating and odor blocking effect, SweatStop® antiperspirants have to be applied just before going to bed on clean and completely dry skin. In order that the solution can permeate and that the salts can close the pores, anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application needs to be avoided. The application needs to be repeated every 2-3 days. In the morning washing as usual and, if desired, applying a deodorant or a skin care lotion is possible. The effect will become evident after 1-3 applications. In rare cases it may take longer to unfold.
- Clean and dry respective part of the skin before going to bed
- Apply once
- Leave on until completely dry before putting on clothes to avoid stains
Directions for use summarized in a video
For all SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
Ingredients of SweatStop® Forte max
Aqua, Alcoholdenat., Aluminum Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Allantoin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceril Laurate, Farnesol Phenethyl Alcohol, Camphor, Sodium Hydroxide
- Application area
- Hands, body, underarms
- Active protection
- Yes, 24 hours for hands, up to 72 hours for other parts of the body
- Dosage form
- Fluid, in pump spray
- 100 ml
- Just before going to bed on dry skin
- Rhythm of application
- Hands every day, other parts every 2-3 days
- Lasts up to
- 4-8 months
- Aluminum salts
- Yes, disinfectant
- Dermatologically tested
- Yes, very good skin compatibility
- Money back guarantee
- Yes, 30 day money back guarantee
- After ISO 9001 & GMP
- Manufactured in
- Product intensity
- 23 (on a scale from 0 to 23)
- How strong do you sweat?
- very strong: without activity