- Antiperspirant hand spray against sweating on the hands
- Use of antiperspirant SweatStop® Forte max hand spray
- SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
- Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Forte max hand spray
Antiperspirant hand spray against sweating on the hands
SweatStop® Forte max is to be recommended if you tend to sweat at hands, even without physical exertion. It reduces sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover it provides for a 24 hour active protection. When applying in the evenings a long-term effect arises. Ideal in combination with SweatStop® Instant, which disposes of an instant effect.
- Areas of application: Hands
In exceptional cases (if SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte plus did not bring about relief) also for underarms or body
- To be applied on healthy skin
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio
- Content lasts many months
- Provides 48 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Legend for pictograms
I sweat easily from hands or feet. Instant effect.
I sweat above average, noticeably more than others
I sweat profusely with little exertion. Bestseller
I sweat profusely without physical exertion
I sweat profusely from hands or feet
Product can be sprayed "upside down". For back or feet
Use of antiperspirant SweatStop® Forte max hand spray
- before going to bed dry your hands
- Spray on and massage until the solution permeates the skin. This can be repeated up to 3 times.
How does a SweatStop® antiperspirant work against strong sweating?
For all SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates, PDF
Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Forte max hand spray
- Manufactured in
- Active protection
- Yes, 24 hours for hands, up to 72 hours for other parts of the body
- Lasts up to
- 4-8 months
- Just before going to bed on dry skin
- Application area
- Hands, body, underarms
- Aluminum salts
- Dermatologically tested
- Yes, very good skin compatibility
- Money back guarantee
- Yes, 30 day money back guarantee
- Rhythm of application
- Hands every day, other parts every 2-3 days
- Product intensity
- 23 (on a scale from 0 to 23)
- Yes, disinfectant
- Dosage form
- Fluid, in pump spray
- After ISO 9001 & GMP
- 100 ml
- How strong do you sweat?
- Strong: with little activity