- Antiperspirant RollOn against strong sweating in the armpits
- Use of SweatStop® Antiperspirant RollOns
- SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
- Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte RollOn
Antiperspirant RollOn against strong sweating in the armpits
SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte is to be recommended if you tend to sweat quickly or spontaneously, even without physical exertion. It stops sweat and odor efficiently. Moreover, it provides for a gentle skin care and a 48 to 72 hour active protection. Aloe vera, panthenol (provitamin B5) and other selected additives in the proper composition guarantee a mild an nurturing application.
- Areas of application: Underarms
Overview of advantages
- Sustainably prevents sweating and odor
- Dermatologically tested: "very good"
- Best price performance ratio with (10,14€/30ml)
- Content lasts up to a year
- Provides 48 to 72 hours active protection
- 30 day money back guarantee
Information: RollOns provide a convenient application. However, the advantages of sprays prevail due to following reasons:
When applying the spray there is no contact with the skin. Therefore, no bacteria is picked up by the spray when applying, which is not the case with the RollOn.
Sprays dispose of a higher water proportion. Therefore the skin can better absorb the solution. This leads to a higher effectiveness.
The application of sprays is not only limited to the armpits. They can be applied on any part of the body.
- With 3.51 FL.OZ. / 100ml you get the best deal.
Legend for pictograms
I sweat easily from hands or feet. Instant effect.
I sweat above average, noticeably more than others
I sweat profusely with little exertion. Bestseller
I sweat profusely without physical exertion
I sweat profusely from hands or feet
Product can be sprayed "upside down". For back or feet
Use of SweatStop® Antiperspirant RollOns
- Clean and dry respective part of the skin before going to bed
- Roll once
- Leave on until completely dry before putting on clothes to avoid stains
How does a SweatStop® antiperspirant work against strong sweating?
SweatStop® antiperspirants please note:
- Avoid anything that could enhance the formation of sweating in the hours after the application
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and irritated or harmed skin
- Do not shave respective part of the skin for at least 48 hours before and 12 hours after the application
- Let it dry completely before putting on clothes to avoid stains
- Keep out of reach of children
SweatStop® antiperspirants are very well tolerated by the skin
The dermatological test was conducted by the limited company DERMATEST® GmbH. All products were rated "very good on skin". No adverse effects were to be found on any of the 30 subjects.
DERMATEST® GmbH, has been conducting tests and clinically controlled medical evaluations of the skin on products of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. They offer a large spectrum of various testing for the determination of product compatibilities and for attestations of effectiveness of cosmetic ingredients.
Download Certificates (PDF)
Ingredients of antiperspirant SweatStop® Aloe Vera Forte RollOn
- Manufactured in
- Active protection
- Yes, 48-72 h
- Lasts up to
- 4-8 months
- Just before going to bed on dry skin
- Application area
- Aluminum salts
- Dermatologically tested
- Yes, very good skin compatibility
- Money back guarantee
- Yes, 30 day money back guarantee
- Rhythm of application
- Every 2-3 days
- Product intensity
- 13 (on a scale from 0 to 23)
- Yes, disinfectant
- Dosage form
- Gel, in RollOn
- After ISO 9001 & GMP
- Skin caring additives
- Aloe vera, panthenol (provitamin B5)
- 50 ml
- How strong do you sweat?
- Strong: with little activity